[78-L] Billy Murray Tribute?!

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Sun Oct 25 08:11:59 PDT 2009

  Yes! SO sad, when you think of how MANY records Billy made in his long
recording career! There should be a Fan Club, or something MORE than a slab
that sez;"Murray". I mean when you think of so many "artists" that lately
passed on, the adjulation they have gotten? Feh! Michael Jackson comes to
mind?Billy's career lasted, what, 50 YEARS! ARE there any surviving
relatives of Billy?

    Bob