[78-L] Polly Burgin/Bergen

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Oct 24 18:19:39 PDT 2009

Hi Ray...it is indeed the Hank Williams tune.  IMDB says that Polly was
singing professionally from the age of 14,  so if this is 1948 she was 18 at
the time.

Very cool record...she does some real country-style almost-yodeling on
Honky Tonkin'.

Might this be her first record?  Any info appreciated.

Taylor