[78-L] Can vinyl be unwarped?

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 15:06:18 PDT 2009

Vinyl stretches, so the usual warps won't fix at all, sad to say, because you can't shrink the stretched plastic back into shape, so forget the heavy glass method for them.

For shellac 78's you can get plate glass from most any glass shop, sometimes hardware stores, but mostly they will stock the light stuff for household windows and that's too light, too thin.

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.