[78-L] Joel Shaw request

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 22 09:41:39 PDT 2009

Amazing. The Kardos version on Victor is essentially an instrumental, with only
the "Sweeeeet Violets" chorus sung at the end of each verse, no other vocals.
The Bob Dickson on Victor is totally weird, since the lyrics are cleaned up and
then expurgated anyway, with implied rhymes that make no sense. And the Joel
Shaw on Crown was juuuuuuust right.