[78-L] "Hits By Barron" and "Hits By Hutton"

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Oct 20 17:25:26 PDT 2009

My understanding is that all the blue label Hit records say "Hits by..." and
I don't think they are parts of album sets.

I know I have some late Berigan records on "Hits by...",  including a nice
version of Skylark.

I don't recall is this label is related to "Hit" from around the same time
or a little later.  I'm sure somebody here will let us know (my American
label book is all the way in the other room).

Taylor