[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 13, Issue 31 (red ingle)

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 17 13:59:29 PDT 2009

At 20:39 17/10/2009, Mike Biel wrote:
>Are you including broadcasts?  Because Ingle was with Weems  for Beat
>the Band, I believe.  I had access to the original discs when I was at
>Northwestern and some of those are in circulation, although I have
>copies of all of the discs.

I hadn't even thought about broadcasts, because the Ted Weems stuff
is still a mystery for me. Thanks to, hmm -- -is it Andrea?, as far
as regular releases, I know of:

Victor 22829 - Nobody's Baby is Somebody's Baby Now
Decca 810 - Jelly Bean
Decca 885 - When A Lady Meets A Gentleman Down South
Decca 1884 - Three Shiftless Skonks
Decca 2793 - Monstro The Whale

and then ths one
Decca 822 - Celebratin'