[78-L] Corinne Rider-Kelsey

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:49:16 PDT 2009

Corinne Rider-Kelsey was a very well known singer, primarily of oratorio and art song, in the early 20th century. Below my sig is what I was able to extract from Ty's site. My question is; are these fourteen sides "it," or did she record for labels other than Columbia (and are there releases missing here)? Will also gladly welcome any info about tests/films/radio apperances of Rider-Kelsey, though her years are 1877-1947.

Uncle Dave Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com

May 1915
37255
Love's Old Sweet Song