[78-L] Clueless eBay listing of the week!

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 14 13:49:50 PDT 2009

And now for your comedic pleasure -- its the clueless eBay listing of the week:

...quote...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rockabilly-78-Carson-Robison-Marvin-Rainwater-Listen_W0QQitemZ220494408550QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item33567dab66

Rockabilly 78 Carson Robison Marvin Rainwater Listen

Up for sale is a great 2 sided Rockabilly 78 by Carson Robison and
Marvin Water. The cuts are Rockin' and Rollin' with Granmaw by Carson
and I Dig You Baby by Rainwater. I have included a clip from the
first mentioned song. Take a listen and bid to win. Please note in
the scan there is some writing by the D.J. This 78 was made in
England and the date shown is 1956.
...unquote...

Note that the label clearly says 45 R.P.M. A quick google would show
that it is from 1977 not 1956, and that rather that the $139.99 being
asked for, far less than 5% of that is the value.

Brilliant