[78-L] I am definitely in the wrong business

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 13 14:17:51 PDT 2009

I knew it from the single and didn't find the LP till much later. And bad edits
were par for the course in those days. Or more recent days..the one in the Star
Wars Theme drove me crazy, but it was only audible on certain speakers. Never
could figure that one.

I have an on-the-spot recording I made of Moe Koffman and the Orford String
Quartet sight-reading an arrangement of SSB at a press conference in
Convocation Hall, University of Toronto. Absolutely gorgeous. And impossible to
clear for broadcast or any other use. Oh well, I can enjoy it..

dl