[78-L] Shipping Nightmares Revisted and Relieved

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 13 13:34:04 PDT 2009

Sometimes ya gotta wonder! I won a copy It Ain't Never Hurt Me None
Before b/w I Tipped My Hat and Slowly Road Away by Red Ingle on
Enterprise 299. Been lookin' for this sucker fer ages and finally
snagged it. My heart sank when I opened the door today to find a
plain cardboard box, top side smashed in. I opened it gingerly
expecting to hear the tinkle tinkle of broken shellac. Not hearing
it, I ventured forth. A lot of bunched up plastic sheeting was found
as packing, with the record floating it the middle like a shellac and
plastic Oreo cookie. I extracted the record and -- whew -- perfectly
intact. How it ever made it is anyones guess