[78-L] ol Wes really got around

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 18:52:48 PDT 2009

Many of us are familiar with vocalist Wesley Vaughn who was on the famous Bix Beiderbecke Victor 23008 I Don't Mind Walking In the Rain and I'll Be a Friend With Pleasure.
He also played guitar for Ted Weems, shows up on Artie Shaw Brunswicks, too, but yesterday I found a copy of the Guy Lombardo Columbia of Charmaine and there he is again.  I'll bet he's on a lot more than the ones I've cited.  He really got around, sometimes as Weston/Wesley/Wes Vaughn/Vaughan, and maybe other variants.  Other than being still alive and on Facebook in all those variants, what, if anything, do we know about him ?
Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.