[78-L] James Reese Europe "Hellfighters"

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:06:58 PDT 2009

To the best of my wee knowledge Pathé-recorded Actuelles were mastered from
the same cylinders used to make the vertical disc masters.  Master numbers
for the laterals are the same as for their vertical counterparts except they
have the prefix letter N.  And the published speed (published is the
operative word, as I expect YMMV like any other pre-c. 1930 discs) was 80
rpm.