[78-L] Dismuke/Nauck Show

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Sat Oct 10 19:19:51 PDT 2009

Hey - if we allowed call ins, we could do the Diss Nauck Show!

Oh well, we'll just have to settle for Brian, Kristi (my daughter)
and the Magnificent Montague.

We will be taping next Tuesday, Oct 13. This is a week earlier than
normal, due to my hectic schedule. If you have any requests, please
get them to me by Monday; earlier if possible. This will be a great
show, so don't forget to tune in; you will find the broadcast times
on our website.

If you haven't yet received your auction catalog, you can use the pdf
files at www.78rpm.com to compile your request sheet.

'Til Then,

Kurt Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records