[78-L] Lionel Hampton query

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Sat Oct 10 14:15:02 PDT 2009

 "My Man" -"Lionel Hampton Concert Hall All Stars"- Concert Hall  J1040
(Also Jazztone J1040 )  August 1956 NYC
I have it somewhere and would have to play it to find out if Lucky Thompson
is on it.
Listed in Jepsen is....Oscar Dennard (p) Oscar Pettiford (b) Gus Johnson
(dr)

It's been a long, long time! If important I will fish it out for you Don.

Al S.