[78-L] Not only vinyl..now at 45RPM

Martin Fisher wmfisher at mtsu.edu
Fri Oct 9 11:52:03 PDT 2009

Naaaah!  This isn't for DJs.  This stuff is aimed at the high end audiophile
geeks.  I have a few of them, mainly for the format.  Classic Records are
reissuing some material on 12 inch 45 rpm discs with the same cuts on both
sides.  One at 33 and the other at 45.  The idea is to compare the same
material at both speeds and ooh and aah over the sonic differences.  Classic
is now pressing in heavy 200 gram format!

If you really want to get back to the basics, check out Historic Masters who
repress classical 78 rpm vocal discs from original matrices in
vinyl....lately heavy vinyl!

Martin