[78-L] Keynote Kuriosity

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 8 20:28:26 PDT 2009

I have it with 4, and some of those sides duplicate discs pressed by what was
then Stinson Trading Company and have the same matrix numbers (and same style
of cutting, done at Reeves). Since they were all essentially pirated from USSR
originals, I guess sharing was no big deal. There are a few Keynote singles by
the Red Army Choir, including the Internationale.

Seems to me there's a Timely set (Earl Robinson?) which exists with more than
the normal 4 discs it's supposed to have.

And while looking for that one, I came across the Stinson set "Her Name Was
Truth", narrated by Canada Lee..anybody know anything about that album?

dl