[78-L] Capitol's Prep Subsidiary

Don Chichester dnjchi78 at live.com
Thu Oct 8 09:34:43 PDT 2009

In the early '50s, as my college radio station's music librarian, I took the subway into New York several times and visited a number of record company offices.  In most cases I was given an armfull of 78s, and, from Circle and Prestige, 10 inch LPs.  Boy, do I wish I had some of them today!  P.S.

The station dumped them all years ago.

Don Chichester