[78-L] "New media" for Victrolas?...

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Thu Oct 8 06:35:00 PDT 2009

It will give the cockroaches something to play with.

But on a serious note,  we have a pay-to-toss trash system in our town but
recycling is free.  Every plastic Item I come in contact with at home gets
examined for the triangular arrow symbol and directed to the appropriate
place.  I resent it when I find something that can't be recycled.  Paper
goods get recycled if they are not food-soiled.  I even cut the soiled parts
out of pizza boxes so that the rest can go into recycling.   It is more
effort but worth it for my (yet to be thought about) grand children.

Ron L