[78-L] Widely separated matrix numbers..!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 4 21:48:27 PDT 2009

Note that I'm referring to the RENUMBERING code system, not the introduction of
the decade/year/prefix/number system that Victor switched to in 1943 (or
possibly in the fall of 1942, since they were still recording transcriptions
and client masters when the AFM ban wiped out most other recording activities).