[78-L] down down down down doobie doobie down

Charles Bihun csintala79 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 10:09:20 PDT 2009

Here is a link showing Freddie King performing the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHXKlNP4-Aw .  That is the one you probably remember (it is the one I had running around in my brain that was pretty fried when I first digitized it), but several sites attribute the lyrics to Dr. Feelgood--never heard of him, but there is a link to a web page about him.

ChuckB