[78-L] 78s on Fibber McGee and Molly

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 29 15:27:52 PDT 2009

Found it! Discs intact, some wear, a few small edge flakes just to the first
run-in groove on a couple of sides, disc 2 has incipient pressure crack showing
on side 5, center holes show wear and slight enlargement thanks to those
changers people used in the 40s. Make me an offer.

This is the Capitol set, CC 20, 3 discs: On The Night Before Christmas.

dl