[78-L] ^Questions re airplay of old recordings on radio.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 28 19:18:46 PDT 2009

Once upon a time, "The Great Gatsby" had to have its entire soundtrack replaced
with fuzzy echoey not-quite sound-alike music on all television showings. And
the scoring had won a freaking Oscar.

(Just did a little Googling and apparently the VHS version also had a
replacement score, possibly because of a dispute with Nelson Riddle.)

dl