[78-L] La Belle

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Sep 28 09:27:39 PDT 2009

15127-A = Irving Weiss and His Ritz-Carlton Orchestra
15126-A = Yerkes S.S. Flotilla Orchestra
15121-A = Irving Weiss and His Ritz-Carlton Orchestra
15129-B = Club Maurice Orchestra
All from "Black Swan - The Record Label Of The Harlem Renaissance", by
Helge Thygesen,  Mark Berresford & Russ Shor, (c) 1996.
Mal

*******