[78-L] Youngest to record on 78 rpm (was Alicia de Larrocha, RIP)

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Sun Sep 27 12:17:54 PDT 2009

OK. Davey Lee (who played Sonny Boy" in "The Singing Fool" 1928) wasn't yet
five when he recorded "Sonny Boy's Bear Story" in 1929...
http://vitaphone.blogspot.com/2006/12/yuletide-frolic.html
But the subject of the quiz is: who's the youngest living person TODAY who
recorded on 78 rpm in his/her own name (on a commercial issue and, perhaps,
not part of a children's choir etc)?
The toddler on "Baby Sitting Boogie" (if there exists a 1961 Indian pressing
of it) would probably win the anonymous voice race ...

Kristjan