[78-L] Jack Teagarden Presents label

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 08:07:50 PDT 2009

Y'all probaby know this from your own discographies but just in case..:
These titles were recorded in Chicago on April 11, 1946.by Teagarden and his
regular working band.
Six titles were cut that day. I believe he disbanded soon after this
session.
Unfortunately I know nothing about this label.

See bottom of this page for rejoinder, in extemely bad taste, to an earlier
post.

Al S.