[78-L] Blackbirds of 1928 album, Was: Upcoming Steinweiss book

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 26 22:03:16 PDT 2009

I've seen the Brunswick Show Boat album in two collections, one of them being
mine (cost me ludicrous bucks to obtain because the idiot seller was in Wales
and went off-line before I could direct him to send it to an English company
that would have sent it to me very cheap). The Blackbirds cover I've seen only
on the LP reissue, and it was altered.

dl