[78-L] Cleaning lacquers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 24 20:22:54 PDT 2009

I'm going to say this very softly, knowing that Dr. Duane will scream, but
believe me, this works very well on the white stuff that appears on lacquer
discs (palmitic acid) as long as you give it another cleaning with distilled
water....

Windex.

The original blue formula, not the supermarket generic, not the extra strength.

Shhhh.

dl