[78-L] alternate universe

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Mon Sep 21 09:55:13 PDT 2009

Hey Mal - You must mean me! We never actually launched, just launched on
beta testing mode. No actual transaction took place. Uhh...I'm so close,
it's killing me (especially because I've been forced to continue listing
records for sale on epay), but there are still a couple of issues that need
fixing - but nothing major.
We were set to launch for sellers in October, but just received word that
our main programmer has developed cancer, which should be treatable and
operable. Unfortunately, this may knock the seller launch back to November
(first auction in December), it just depends on how quickly he recovers.

The site is at www.vmauctions.com if anyone wants to poke around or sign up
for the newsletter.

It's coming, just not as quickly as I had hoped!
(The other) Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerablemusic.com/samphpweb/index.html
On Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/venerablemusic