[78-L] Grammatically incorrect

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Mon Sep 21 08:11:21 PDT 2009

   Mourning;

  But English remains pretty "fluid, anyhow?And the spelings are fun, too?
Not to diss anybody, but to "Diss" has become part of the language, like"
Ripped Off""Warp Speed" etc, I have fun playing with it, ENGLISH, while it
is still fairly common, in usage, in the US?

    Bob, been usin' it for 68 years, almost, as I didn't say much in the
FIRST year!