[78-L] Jewish New Year

Julian Futter julianfutter at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 03:23:52 PDT 2009

I have a 78 made in Bombay in the late 30s of the shofar being blown by a hazzan who was born in the 1850s.

It will be released on a CD of Indian Jewish recordings from Bombay in the 30s called "Shir Hodu" in the about 6 weeks.

With Yom Kippur on the way are there any 78s about fasting?

Julian Futter