[78-L] Donut go gentile, ^ wuz Re: How do you pronounce....?

Harold Aherne leotolstoy_75 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 11:09:41 PDT 2009

"Where Do the Holes Go in the Donuts (When We Eat the Donuts Up)?": Plaza mx 8919,
Adrian Schubert's Orch, 6 August 1929, Banner 6500 et al.  Actually, I can't find anything
*but* the Plaza-ARC recording for this particular title, so it wasn't a very widely travelled
song, but the Schubert rendition is enjoyable enough.

-Harold