[78-L] How do you pronounce....?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Sep 20 09:41:00 PDT 2009

> Forget about Dunkin' Donuts..they've managed to drop every flavor of donut
> and
> muffin I like. Tim Horton's is actually an improvement, at least Stateside
> (up
> here I consider that place one step above not eating).
>
> dl

I'm still amazed that many people seem to like those odd things sold at
Krispy Kreme which they call "donuts" but which are...well,  they remind me
of that new kind of styrofoam peants...the ones which instantly disolve when
they get wet.

The styrofoam peanuts probably taste better,  too.

Taylor

P.S.  Any "donut" songs besides When You Dunk a Donut (Six Jumping Jacks ca.
1926).  And NO,   I don't want to hear about the Theme From 'High Noon'
which starts out "Donut forsake me,  oh my darlin'."