[78-L] Seeger, Weaver 78s?

Robert Shirer rshirer at neb.rr.com
Sat Sep 19 08:43:42 PDT 2009

I should follow up: most of my knowledge of what to hunt for comes from the
Seeger discography in Dunaway's biography "How can I keep from Singing".
I haven't seen Pete in concert for a long time, but he was always wonderful.
I think the last time was probably at the Nebraska State Fair, when he
performed together with Arlo Guthrie; must have been twenty years ago or so.
Glad you were able to see and enjoy the show.
Cheers,
Bob Shirer