[78-L] How do you pronounce....?

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Sat Sep 19 07:29:38 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [78-L] How do you pronounce....?

Fanshaw. Wasn't Sir Thomas Beecham's family name originally Beauchamps? Why
can't the English.......

dl (off to pour Worcestershire sauce on something..waitresses eventually
give
up on that one and call it "Worchester")

  and you COULD live in Worcester, MA Wooster to the locals! HOUSE ton Tx?Or
is it Use-ton, I think?House-ton street in the Green -wich "Grenish,Village"
in NYC!