[78-L] MAJESTIC Records questions

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Fri Sep 18 10:58:50 PDT 2009

Both messages came through, Thomas.
I have one of these late Majestics...somewhere. It has the eagle logo scaled down and I think there is a border around the red label. Definitely not big name talent although I can't recall the bandleader's name. There's an L.A. address on the label IIRC.
DJD
Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com