[78-L] WW II "Propaganda" Songs

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Sep 17 17:55:27 PDT 2009

The draft began well before Pearl Harbor. Don't forget, WW II began in Sept.
1939 and the Brits were fighting the German and the Italian Armed Forces for
over two years before we were attacked. Our gov't knew it wouldn't be long
before we were in it so they began building up our Armed Forces in 1940.

Al Simmons