[78-L] WW II "Propaganda" Songs

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 17 17:22:07 PDT 2009

At 18:04 17/09/2009, you wrote:
>How about Hoagy Carmichael's classic, "I'm A Cranky Old Yank In A Clanky Old
>Tank......(etc.)" which, to my knowledge, once held the record for the
>longest song title.  If anybody on this list can provide the full title of
>this masterpiece, please feel free to do so.
>
>Bud

Would that be:

I'm A Cranky Old Yank In A Clanky Old Tank on the way to Yokahama
with my Fujiyama Mama Doin' Those Beat-o Beat-o Flat on My Feet-o
Hirohito Blues?

I'd have sent the answer on postcard from
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales,
but figured that I'd run out of space!