[78-L] Say goodbye to big screen classics..was Re: Blockbuster dying??

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 17 16:24:20 PDT 2009

Watch the bargain bins, and not necessarily in video stores..I found Li'l Abner
(the musical) for $5 at a Tops Supermarket last month and noticed Sweeney Todd
for $6 at my neighborhood Rexall store today. Also other stuff featuring Johnny
Depp, whose appeal I have never been able to fathom, unless you like girlie
boys with little Fu Manchu beards.

dl