[78-L] Back..with new questions

Ate van Delden ate.vandelden at worldonline.nl
Thu Sep 17 03:01:23 PDT 2009

Dear Mark,

we had some correspondence in the past when I sent you the 2 Calabrese
Gennett titles.
At the time I didn't realize that Lou was with Bert Lown and that is where
my research project meets yours.
I am rsearching Adrian Rollini who joined Lown in 1930. Rollini cut many
records with Bert Lown, for Victor and several other labels.
Do you know if Lou was on any of these? Or had he left Lown before?
Thanks for your information.
Ate van Delden