[78-L] Asch release

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 16 09:45:59 PDT 2009

My copy of Delaunay automatically falls open at the page listing this session.
And this FINALLY proves that it couldn't possibly have been recorded April 26,
1945. My contention was that nearby matrix numbers put it in mid 1944, and
handwritten notes say "possibly September /44" and "9/44 misread as 4/44".

dl