[78-L] Todays bargoon

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Tue Sep 15 21:12:32 PDT 2009

  WTF!? Throw it away, It's WORTHLESS! I'll bet he doesn't have the pieces,
that came out of it? I throw those in my woodstove, GONE! In seconds. I'm
surprised Yahell will even let him LIST it! You mean somebody would actually
BUY it? I guess the guyz that go for those fony Appeals on line?

     Bob, got a buncha WHOLE 78's that WILL play!