[78-L] The Beatles on 78

goldenbough at arcor.de goldenbough at arcor.de
Sun Sep 13 13:14:29 PDT 2009

Kristjan,
well, it was 'near' Dresden.
Thanks so much for the links. I had lost them.
I will check them and if I find time to do so, I will contact them again by phone.
They sounded interested, if someone provides them with info about the compound to be used,
the temperatures to be applied,  the cooling speed and temperature and the separating 'powder'
to be used. And the pressure, BTW, as I remember now.
However, they had so much to do with vinyl that they said they will have to postpone any
new ventures for a year or two.
I will post any results here.
Benno

Noch keine Pläne für das nächste Wochenende? Klicken Sie rein in den neuen Veranstaltungskalender auf arcor.de: http://events.arcor.de/