[78-L] Blistering exchange between Leonard Feather and Chris Albertson

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 12 16:57:39 PDT 2009

Feather had no problem getting his stuff published and played no matter how
third rate it was..check out the songs he "wrote" for Dinah Washington in the
mid 40s, plus "original" compositions for groups he was pushing on labels like
Continental. There's an entire MGM lp of Feather pieces which I think is called
High Fidelity Suite.

Can't go on..
All my Nembutals are gone..
Leonard Feather.

(Ronny Gibson, "Harry the Hipster", Offbeat & Riverside)

dl