[78-L] The Beatles on 78

Matthew Duncan duncdude2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 09:24:02 PDT 2009

I believe that the Beatles 78s available in India were issued a year or so, maybe two years after the respective issues in the UK until in the late 60s they caught up...by the late 60s India were issuing 78s by the Beatles that were issued as 45s in the UK, as album tracks and also used various catalogue numbers so not always sticking to the UK numbers...

Around 1970 Beatles 78s issued in the mid 60s could still be bought new in
India but how long after 1970 they were available I don't know....and I have no
info on the Phillipines issue(s)...

hope this sorta helps??!!

Matthew.