[78-L] Test

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Sep 11 19:24:42 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Fenton" <mafenton at talktalk.net>
> Taylor Bowie wrote:
>> "I....Didn't Know What Time It Was..."
> But I know what time it is now.

Are you SURE? Note that the official US "time signal," WWV, maintains a web
site
which provides the actual time...supposedly accurate to within .1 second!
Hie thyself
(thine's computer, actually!) to:
http://www.time.gov

and then select your time zone! You will then know EXACTLY what time it is
(of interest only if Islamic extermists have planted an explosive device
under
your premises or fundament set to detonate at a given time...AND you know
their clocks were set to this "exact" time...?!)!

See what happens when an anal-retentive type with Asperger's Syndrome
enters the discussion?! As I finish typing this, it is EXACTLY 10:24 p.m.
Eastern Daylight Savings Time...?!

Steven C. Barr