[78-L] music for exercising

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Fri Sep 11 09:18:06 PDT 2009

I was able to open them fine.  But regarding the model number equalling the price this was not standard practice for Victor like it was for Edison as Michael Biel pointed out.  These are the only two models I know of which the model equalled the price.  There were many model numbers - 80, 90, 100, 110, etc and all had varying prices not equal to their model numbers.

According to Baumbach's Victor Data Book the 50 actually came out starting at $45 then changed to $50 about 6 months later.  The 35 came out at $35 then changed to $30 about 6 months later.

Glenn