[78-L] Interesting

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 20:20:40 PDT 2009

The Fisher-Price See and Say toys have been top favorites in my large family since our kids were small and these things were new.  We still have the first one we bought when Kid Number One was small, some 34+ years ago and it still works great for the little grandees when they come to visit.  Watch a See and Say work sometime and the experienced 78-List member will immediately recognize that these things run at ...

...wait for it...

...hold on.....

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.