[78-L] A treat for Labor Day &c [fwd]

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Sep 8 16:47:32 PDT 2009

From: Mike Harkin <harkinmike at yahoo.com>
> A-deleted-mazing!    Mike in Plovdiv

You got my interest up with this, and I finally got around to watching
this, and I agree. It is especially relevant considering the recent
threads on Exercise Records and the Last Legs of Down Home Records.
What ever became of the Ross Sisters? (and I assume that it is not them
singing on those YouTube links!)

The only act I've seen that tops this is the opening scene of Shortbus.

Mike (don't ask me to describe the Shortbus scene) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

From: Taylor Bowie <bowiebks at isomedia.com>
From: "simmonssomer" <simmonssomer at comcast.net>
From: "Steve Ramm" <steveramm78l at hotmail.com>