[78-L] A treat for Labor Day (well for those in the US).For therest of you- Happy Monday

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Sep 8 00:20:33 PDT 2009

Yes...it's...a very unusual number.  The movie is Broadway Rhythm,  not
Broadway Melody,  and this number is the highlight of the show!

The song changes as soon as they go into their...."dance" portion of the
number.   No more "Solid Potato Salad."   Isn't the background music
"Manhattan Serenade"?

Taylor