[78-L] music for exercising

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 7 14:24:24 PDT 2009

I have a complete "Wallace Reducing" set in its original shipping carton,
complete with introductory letters and handwritten notes by the recipient, who
might not have finished the course. This is the 1940 version, pressed by
Columbia (unlaminated).

As Mike says, it's amazing that these things survived. Survived being mailed,
survived being flung against the wall by frustrated users.

dl